Sean primarily advises clients on estate and tax planning, as well as trust and estate administration matters.
He earned his LL.M. in Taxation from the Graduate Tax Program at Boston University School of Law, his J.D. from Suffolk University Law School, and his B.A. in Anthropology from the University of Vermont.
Prior to joining the Firm. he was a senior editor at Parker Tax Publishing, a leading provider of federal tax research serving tax practitioners throughout the United States.
During law school, Sean was a member of the Suffolk Transnational Law Review. He also was a law clerk at several law firms focusing on estate planning and elder law, including Margolis & Bloom, LLP and Squillace & Associates, P.C. Sean spent the summer after his first year conducting legal research for the attorneys in the Massachusetts Senate Counsel’s Office.
Prior to law school, Sean worked in the New York office of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Floom LLP as a legal assistant in the firm’s litigation department, and later as a pro bono administrative coordinator, focusing on the Skadden Fellowship Foundation.
Sean teaches a legal research and writing class to paralegal students at Bunker Hill Community College each semester. He also serves as a Board Member for the In Control Family Foundation, which is a non-profit organization dedicated to reducing injuries and fatalities among Massachusetts through education and a crash prevention training course.
He lives on the South Shore where he enjoys sailing and fishing.
Click here to see Sean discuss the intersection of Real Estate and Estate Planning on “Everything Real Estate” with host Randy Herman
Key Practice Areas
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Probate and Estate Litigation
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- LL.M. in Taxation, Boston University School of Law
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School
- B.A. University of Vermont
• Note, Too Big to Tackle? The Persistent Problem of Pirate Fishing and New Focus on Port State Measures , 37 SUFFOLK TRANSNAT’L L. REV. 109 (2014)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Newton-Needham Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Brookline Chamber of Commerce