buy modafinil germany Edward Duhamel, Esq.
Ed is an associate in the Firm’s Estate Planning and Business Law Departments.
He graduated from Suffolk University Law School in 2014, and his undergraduate education was in the area of International Business. He is dually certified in that field, holding bachelor’s degrees from Grenoble École de Management and the University of Rhode Island.
Ed has broad experience in the financial services industry, and has focused much of his career on taxation. He also currently serves on the Forte Advisory Council for the Boston Center for the Arts.
Key Practice Areas
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 2014
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School, 2014
- MS, Finance, Boston College (Anticipated 2018)
- B.S., International Business, University of Rhode Island, 2011
- B.S., International Business, Grenoble École de Management, Grenoble, France, 2010
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Boston Bar Association