Elizabeth is an associate in the Firm’s Family Law department. She graduated from Suffolk University Law School in 2013. She received her B.S. in Social Work from Mansfield University of Pennsylvania.
Attorney Chernus provides effective, efficient representation for clients with a variety of family law issues, including divorce, custody, child support, and guardianship.
Key Practice Areas
- Family Law
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 2013
- JD, Suffolk University Law School, 2013
- BS, Social Work, Mansfield University of Pennsylvania, 2005
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML) – Completed AAML Institute for Family Law Associates Training – June 2016
- Qualified Limited Assistance Representation Attorney in all Divisions of the Probate and Family Court Dept.