Susan A. Atlas, Esq., LL.M.
Susan is of counsel to Long Hagan Huff-Harris and is based in Boston and Chelmsford, Massachusetts as well as Nashua, New Hampshire.
Susan advises clients in the areas of wills, trusts, estate planning, asset protection, guardianships, ante-nuptial agreements, as well as trust and estate administration and related matters.
Susan is a Suffolk University Law School graduate, magna cum laude and also has a Master’s Degree in the Law of Taxation from Boston University School of Law. She is a nationally rated estate planner by Martindale Hubbell as an AV Preeminent Attorney and. She is licensed in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Florida.
Susan has been a long time adjunct professor at Suffolk University Law School teaching in the areas of Wills, Trusts, Estate & Gift Taxation, Estate Administration and Family Law and is an Associate Professor and Chair of the Paralegal and Legal Studies Department at Bunker Hill Community College.
Key Practice Areas
- Business Formation, Planning, and Transactions
- Intellectual Property
- Estate Planning
- Estate and Probate Litigation
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- New Hampshire
- LL.M. Boston University Law School
- JD, Suffolk University School of Law
- B.A. Sociology/ Psychology, Boston University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Boston Estate Planning Council